Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Amazing Grace

Scripture:  2 Corinthians 12:9

Recently, I endured a series of unpleasant events that caused me financial hardship, distrust, sleepless nights and stress. I felt like a victim in the hands of the enemy, but through it all, my spirit was not broken because I kept hearing the Lord say…”My grace is sufficient” Even though I felt like the pain was unbearable at the time, my testimony is and will always be “His grace is sufficient, no matter what happens. “His Grace is sufficient”





“He Looked Beyond My Fault” by Dottie Rambo, Performed by Aretha Franklin
Amazing grace shall always be my song of praise,
For it was grace that bought my liberty:
I do not know just why he came to love me so,
He looked beyond my fault and saw my need,
I shall forever lift mine eyes to Calvary,
To view the cross where Jesus died for me,
How marvelous the grace that caught my falling soul,
He looked beyond my fault and saw my need.

Prayer:  Lord, I thank you for your amazing grace and I thank you for your undying love for us and most of all for your son Jesus who died to set us free. Amen.

The Reverend Antoinette Daye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Resources

http://lectionary.library.vanderbilt.edu/